Terms & Conditions
- Subject to the conditions below, all the product has warranty from the date of purchase, and period varies as follows:
a) Full Warranty on all Brand New Products
b) 12 Months Warranty on all Carton Damaged products
- The warranty covers normal domestic use only; and where the product is being used for a commercial purpose or the product was purchased for resale (wholesale purchase) the warranty period is three (3) months from the date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable. Normal domestic use does not include using the product in caravans, mobile homes, buses, aircraft or seacraft.
- Carton Damaged products may have cosmetic imperfections, for example marks, scratches, dents, etc that do not affect the operation or performance of the unit. All products are sold on an ‘as is’ basis and the customer is responsible for inspecting the product before purchase and the warranty does not cover any such imperfection.
- This warranty is on a “return to base” basis. This means the customer is responsible for bringing certain product back to the place of purchase for service under warranty and for collecting it afterwards. Subject to our operational constraints, we may carry out an in-home service within our normal service hours on air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, and TVs.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not give right to extension or a new beginning of the period of warranty.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Please note that as Master Buy is a Factory Clearance outlet centre, the nature of Factory Clearance items may have cosmetic imperfections, such as scratches, dents, and marks. It is a condition of sale that the buyer must be aware that from time to time these may exist. Returns, refunds or exchanges based on marks/scratches/dents are not accepted.
- You can cancel your order prior to delivery or pick up. Restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price may be charged upon the cancellation. Once delivered/picked up, there is no change-of-mind refund on sales items. If you receive an item that fails within the first 14 days, we will provide a replacement warranty and a return delivery fee may apply on you. Master Buy reserves the right to test and determine if the product is mechanically faulty.
3. For any use of the third party supplier’s payment service, 6% of transaction fee is applied if refund occurs.